- Location: Sonoma Coast
- Elevation: 1500 feet
- Proximity to the Pacific Ocean: 3.45 miles
- Row Orientation: North/South,
- Clones: Pinot Noir (unknown) Own Rooted & Dry Farmed
- Soil: Sandstone and Quartz
- Vine age: Planted in 1988
A tombstone daring back to 1875 marks this special, one-acre block of Pinot Noir at Bohan Ranch. The vines in the graveyard block are head-trained, raised without irrigation, and planted on their own roots in a distinctively rockier portion of the property. This type of rustic, old California planting is rare to find, and the resulting wine is unlike anything else that we produce.